Las Catalinas Scuba Dive
Costa Rica’s wildlife is just not up in the rainforest here in Costa Rica, there is a real zoo underwater too! The warm clear waters of the Pacific bring lots of marine life up front and center. The Las Catalinas Islands are home to some of the best coastal diving in Central America and a very short boat ride for the Pacific beaches of Guanacaste. If you are planning to dive during your visit to, this is a wonderful way to add some excitement to your vacation in Costa Rica. The Las Catalinas Islands are famous for the Giant Pacific Manta Ray, White Tip Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Devil Rays, Cow Nose Rays, Turtles, Dolphins, Moray Eels, Puffer Fish and giant schools of Jacks and Grunts.
Over the months of August and September the Humpback Whales come inshore of the Islands to give birth and can be seen frequently close to the dive boats and divers are treated to whale song almost every day during this season. The Las Catalinas dive sites are suitable for all levels of diver and snorkeler with one of our PADI trained dive master.
- Amazing marine wildlife (Giant Manta Rays, White Tip Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Devil Rays, Turtles, Dolphins, Moray Eels, Puffer Fish and mother nature permitting you can spot Humpback Whales for about 6-months a year).
- A 33-ft Diving Boat
- Experienced Bilingual Dive Instructor
- Two Tanks + all the Equipment Included
- Average depth of Dive Sites is 60ft
- Nitrox available upon Request
- Bottled water, fresh local fruits and great cookies
Rates: $160 per person
- Private Scuba Charter to Las Catalinas $685 (up to 4 divers) 7:30am to 1:30pm
- Private Scuba Charter to Las Catalinas $975 (up to 6 divers)