Spend the Day Off Your Feet and in the Forest in Arenal
How would you like to embark on an adrenaline-pumping adventure that requires no walking? This is one of those adventures in Arenal. Your journey will start by climbing up a mountain in a tram that offers vast views of the rainforest, mountains, and world-famous Arenal Volcano. You will sit back, relax, and just take in the exquisite panorama of this remarkable part of Costa Rica.
Once at the top, there is only one way down. You will make your way back to base via a series of thrilling zip lines. You will go from one platform to the next, seven times, until you make it back to the bottom. Some of the cables are up to 656-ft high and stretch 2,460-ft long. You can reach up to 43.5 miles per hour as you fly through the forest! This experience is sure to keep your smile beaming and your heart pounding with excitement the entire time.
Both the tram and the canopy zip lines create a unique opportunity to experience the vibrant rainforest and terrain of Arenal from various different vantage points and perspectives. This activity is the perfect combination of peacefulness and playfulness.
- Safety Oriented Experience
- A Magnificent Ride
- Amazing Views of Arenal Volcano and Nature
- No hands on Cable, making it a unque enjoyable experience
- The best breaking system, Professional Break System, you just relax
- No Walking, You’ll be flying over mountains with no walking distance, just jump on the next cable.
- Kids: must be at least 5 years old. Kids of ages 5-6 will not ride alone, they will ride tandem with one of our guides, so kid spaces on tour will be limited by the number of available guides. Kids of ages 7-10 will ride tandem with each other, if guides are not available.
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lb).
- Maximum Waist: 117cm (46in).
- Maximum Leg Loops: 67cm (26in).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).