Explore Diving Without Tanks, Welcome to Snuba!
SNUBA is the perfect combination between snorkeling and scuba diving. While breathing through a simple-to-use regulator that’s connected to an air supply that floats easily floats on the water’s surface, SNUBA allows you to explore an underwater world you can’t enjoy when snorkeling. And SNUBA is easy. It requires no certification or experience. A trained and certified SNUBA Guide will even be with you throughout your entire experience.
The diver is attached to the floating raft with a pressurized 20-ft long air hose. The diver receives compressed air from the tank through a regulator that is attached by a harness around the diver. Basically, you are scuba diving on a leash of 20-ft.
A Pure Luxury Costa Rica experience can be designed for you and up to 18 of your favorite people on your own private yacht with professional SNUBA guides to show you the magical underwater world of Costa Rica. You can choose to do it in the famous Catalinas Island or if you prefer navigate to a secluded beach we can do that too…we can help you choose the best day on the water for you.
- SNUBA is the safe and easy way to explore the Costa Rica rich underwater world
- No bulky equipment
- An experience designed for everyone in the family on mind – No License needed
- You’ll see plenty of tropical fish, turtles and sometimes even dolphins or whale
- Your own Private Chef on the boat to serve great food your preferred spirits
Private Boat with SNUBA Experience
- Price $2,460
- Full-day from 8:00am – 4:00pm
Two Experiences Options:
The SNUBA Experiences departs from Flamingo and complimentary transportation is provided.
- Morning: Leaving Tamarindo at 7:20am returning at 12pm
- Afternoon: Leaving Tamarindo at 12:20pm retuning at 5pm
Snuba Catalina – $220
The Snuba Catalina Islands Experience is $220 per person. Includes two guided snuba dives with each dive lasting 40-50 minutes underwater.
Single Dive Snuba – $175
The Single Dive Snuba Experience is $175 per person. Includes one guided snuba dive lasting 40-50 minutes underwater.