The Ultimate Wild Rainforest Adventure Vacation
Get ready for one of the most magical weeks of your entire life! From the moment you land in Costa Rica, you won’t have to worry about a single thing. You will be swept away to a luxurious nature-infused retreat by way of a private plane.
This is a week where you won’t be able to stop smiling or be in awe. You will split your time between two of the most spectacular Costa Rica boutique rainforest resorts in two of the most beautiful places on the planet.Every detail of your luxury jungle vacation will be crafted to ensure that your experience is nothing short of extraordinary…and customized to your wishes.
Each day of your week-long vacation will include a privately guided nature activity such as horseback riding, walking to hidden waterfalls, bird watching, taking a night wildlife tour, and trekking along a ravishingly gorgeous rainforest ridge line.
When you are not adventuring out in nature, you will be enjoying gourmet and locally-inspired meals, perfectly mixed cocktails, rejuvenating spa treatments, long soaks in refreshing infinity pools, and peaceful sleeps in cloud-like beds. This is a week where you will have the opportunity to completely disconnect from your day-to-day life and reconnect with nature, yourself, and the one you are sharing this special experience with.
Summary of Experience & Inclusions:
- Private charter flight from and to the airport and between destinations
- Three nights at Origins Boutique Lodge in the Central Valley
- Horseback riding in the forest
- Wildlife night walk
- Four nights at Lapa Rios in Osa Peninsula on the South Pacific coast
- Choice of morning or sunset birdwatching experience
- Waterfall excursion
- All meals and beverages are included
Day 1 – Arrival, Meet & Greet, Origins Lodge
- Welcome to Costa Rica! We´ll meet you right inside the airport after you clear customs. You’ll then be escorted by your private pilot to board your private flight to Origins Lodge. (40-minute flight)
- After your short private flight, you will be transferred to Origins Lodge in a private SUV.
- Registration at Origins – All meals included. Enjoy “fireworks of fresh flavors using original and raw ingredients,” crafted by a Michelin-Starred chef.
- Stay in one of seven private luxury lodges at Origins. From the comfort of your handcrafted canopy bed you will be treated to a unique and unobstructed 180° view of the beautiful rainforest and valley below. You will also be able to enjoy a sunset soak in your private wood-ﬁre heated terrace bathtub.
Day 2 – Relax & Explore
- Savor a cup of Costa Rican coffee while you choose the best time to set off on a private horseback riding tour through the magical trails that surround the Origins Lodge.
- Following your tour, the rest of the day is free to spend it how you desire.
- Second night at Origins Lodge, relax and enjoy your surroundings.
Day 3 – Wildlife Night Walk
- Morning and afternoon at leisure
- Meet your private naturalist guide who will take you on a walk through the woods at night where you will witness the abundant nocturnal wildlife that thrives in the forests around Origins Lodge.
- Third night at Origins Lodge – savor your last night.
Day 4 – Welcome to Osa Peninsula
- After breakfast, you will be taken to your private plane and will embark on an hour long flight down to the Osa Peninsula.
- You will be picked up in Puerto Jimenez and transported to Lapa Rios, which is only 40 minutes away.
- Welcome to Lapa Rios – 3- multi-course meals and non-alcoholic drinks are included in your stay.
- You will stay in an opulent rainforest bungalow at Lapa Rios for four nights. The bungalows are open-air and spaced out over a 1000-acre private rainforest reserve, which is part of what makes Lapa Rios such a remarkable property.
Day 5 – Relax & Explore
- Wake up to the sound of howler monkeys! Today you will only have to decide if you’d rather go on a morning or sunset guided birdwatching tour with your very own private naturalist and birding expert.
- The rest of the day is at leisure
- Second night at Lapas Rio
Day 6 – Magical Waterfall
- Hike through virgin rainforest to alluring waterfalls and pristine forest pools. You will be able to cool off and swim along the Carbonera River during your nature hike.
- Third night at Lapa Rios
Day 7 – Rainforest Hike
- Hike down along the gorgeous ridges of Lapa Rios’ most impressive primary and secondary forest where you will discover rare flora and fauna during this truly immersive walk.
- Forth night at Lapa Rios
Day 7 – Hasta Pronto
At the culmination of this one-of-a-kind experience, you will be escorted back to Puerto Jimenez Airport where you will catch your last one-hour private flight back to the Juan Santa Maria International Airport in San Jose.